Wireless Opening Sensor INTERVISION DW CONTACT
Wireless magnetic contacts for installation on doors and windows, battery powered; Designed for use as part of full-featured 868 MHz and EXPRESS GSM ULTRA wireless signaling devices.
The magnetic contact is mounted on the door / window, and the magnet is mounted on the window / door frame. When closing a window / door, both parts should ideally be spaced no more than 5 mm apart (in some cases, you may need to install both components in the reverse order). When the door / window is opened, a contact is triggered, which sends signals through a wireless communication channel to a distance of 70 meters; the signals are sent to all sirens and devices with infrared passive detectors operating in the same network.
These contacts can work as part of the following equipment:
• Devices like EXPRESS GSM ULTRA.
• Standard wireless signaling devices with infrared passive detectors (PIR) of the standard 868 MHz.
• Indoor sirens.
• External sirens powered by solar panels.
• Door contacts and keyhole alarms.
• Combinations of all of the above equipment.
• Power source: CR2 lithium battery (supplied).
• Contact dimensions: 52x32x12 mm.
• Dimensions of the magnet: 45x12x14 mm.
• Wireless range: 70 meters (within sight).
• Installation method: using double-sided adhesive tape (supplied).